Data Governance Lead
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Define and manage AIA Hong Kong enterprise-wide Data Governance Framework in accordance with AIA Group Data Governance Standard including its organizational and process components; propose strategic agenda, prioritize sequencing, coordinate implementation, define standards and key metrics to measure performance, quality, clarity and consistency of data definition, accessibility, and compliance. Implement tracking mechanisms and KPI dashboards to measure actual status versus defined standards and continuously monitor status and progress against improvement project goals. Roles and Responsibilities:
Minimum Job Requirements: Education & Experience
- Define and manage AIA Hong Kong enterprise-wide Data Governance framework in accordance with AIA Group Data Governance Standard
- Develop and execute plan to implement and operationalize Data Governance framework
- Lead efforts to select and implement the technologies required to support the Data Governance Framework
- Establish organization structures required by the Group Data Governance Target Operating Model (TOM) inclusive of Data Domain Owners, Data Stewards, Data Councils, and Data Governance Working Groups
- Lead or ensure execution of governance operations as required by the TOM inclusive of Data Council meetings, Data Governance Working Group meetings, etc..
- Produce reports and KPI dashboards measuring actual status versus defined standards in terms of quality, accuracy, accessibility, clarity and consistency of data definition, and compliance with data privacy and other relevant regulations
- Proactively drive any required corrective actions
- Continuously monitor status and progress against improvement project goals
- Direct activities of direct staff, IT Data Governance team, Analytics Hub team, and project team members
- Evaluate performance and plan development for staff engagement
- Decide on hiring, promoting and disciplining staff members
- Implement staff management activities to align with company directive
- University graduate with a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience, at least 2 years at managerial level
- Knowledge of industry leading data quality and data protection management practices
- Knowledge of data governance practices, business process and technology issues related to management of enterprise information assets and approaches related to data protection
- Knowledge of data related regulatory requirements and emerging trends and issue
- Strong people management and leadership skill
- Sound problem solving and decision-making ability
- Proven ability to identify innovation opportunities, define and deliver innovative business function
- Command of Data Governance principles
- Sound business knowledge in insurance industry
- Excellent communication, coaching and consultative skills
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.