Consumer Bank, Digital Engagement, VP
The Marketing Lead Analyst is a strategic professional who stays abreast of developments within own field and contributes to directional strategy by considering their application in own job and the business. Recognized technical authority for an area within the business. Requires basic commercial awareness. There are typically multiple people within the business that provide the same level of subject matter expertise. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Significant impact on the area through complex deliverables. Provides advice and counsel related to the technology or operations of the business. Work impacts an entire area, which eventually affects the overall performance and effectiveness of the sub-function/job family. Responsibilities:
- Work closely with managers to develop and execute marketing campaigns to meet sales and financial business goals. Work closely with our key partners.
- Responsible for developing and executing marketing programs to cross sell and retain mortgage customers, achieving business goals across branches,online and phones and across key target client segments. Evaluate competition, the market, and program performance to size new program opportunities, assess customer impacts, and make recommendations to enhance current programs and improve results.
- Meet deliverables addressing: elements of the program, program profti and loss P&L, end-to-end and operational readiness, uniform key analytics and metrics to support retention programs across specific consumer business lines.
- Partner with product, segment, and channel managers on marketing strategy and execution plans.
- Manage end-to-end tactical implementation/fulfillment process for specific marketing channels including program development including P&L assumptions, program approval documents, marketing brief process, implementation and coordination across channels, internal communications to the field.
- Manage and maintain all aspects of the budget including invoice payment, accruals, forecasting, expense reconciliation and audit report.
- Manage vendor relationships related to fulfillment and offer management for the acquisitions programs. Answer/Investigate client inquiries regarding promos or campaign fulfillment.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 6-10 years in financial services and program management
- Proven analytical, project and process management skills
- Solid organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-starter who also has a demonstrated ability to work successfully in team environment and drive results from team
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact appropriately with people across different functions and multiple levels across organization
- Advanced marketing competence across search, display, paid media and measurement.
- Bachelor's/University degree, Master's degree preferred
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required. Job Family Group:
Marketing Job Family:
Marketing Generalist Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting