Business Intelligence Manager
- HKD50000 - HKD60000 per annum
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Terminal 1
- 23 Mar 19
Our client is seeking for a Business Intelligence Manager to lead the design & development of enterprise level reporting solutions and DW architecture.
This Business Intelligence Manager will be responsible of overseeing all projects related to data visualisation and the data warehouse architecture. This vacancy will also need to provide oversight and guidance to the team for effective and timely development.
- Manage the creation, maintenance and governance of data structures including data marts and other data sources to produce analysis that will guide the future trajectory of the firm
- Ensure that the data sources are efficiently and effectively loaded into the data warehouse and all the data is distributed to stakeholders through appropriate BI tools
- Design ETL processes
- Design, implement and oversee appropriate data quality checks and policies to ensure that data provided is robust and accurate.
- Provide vision and strategy for BI environment including utilization of new technologies, functionality and best practices
- Coordinate and communicate complex technical design details to technical, business and external partners
- Bachelor's degree in CS or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on work experience with data warehousing and business intelligence
- Experienced with ETL processes and Microsoft BI stack
- Good communication skills in English