Human Resources Officer, Business Partner
The role is to manage strategic and tactical projects within the Operations Management Group (OPG) and Bank-wide. The person needs to drive improvement on end-to-end operational cost, efficiency, quality, standardization with consideration of risk & control for the Bank. Keep abreast of the development of technology, good market practices and regulatory requirements to lead the initiatives that support the Bank’s strategy and business growth.
Major Accountabilities :
- Lead and manage on strategic and tactical initiatives and collaboration amongst Business units and Support units
- Drive alignment between Bank-wide / Operations / Corporate Services on transformation initiatives
- Drive the taskforce / project team from project scope, plan and executable actions to support the Bank’s strategic direction such as FinTech transformation for cost and operational efficiency, standardization and business growth
- Act as Change Agent on all transformations and initiatives with involvement from OPG
- Understand needs and concerns of BUs and Operations units, identify areas for improvement in regard to cost optimization, operational efficiency and customer satisfaction and convert opportunities into execution
- Drive the taskforce/ project team to formulate project plan, and fulfill compliance and risk control requirement, efficiency improvement and customer experience.
- University graduate in Business Administration, Accounting, Information Technology or related professional qualification
- Minimum 8 years’ working experience in banking industry, preferably with frontline or operations experience in process design, project management and operational risk management
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)