Report to Financial Controller and supervise full set accounting functions
- Report to Financial Controller and supervise full-set accounting functions;
- Responsible for month end closing and assist in year-end audit;
- Oversee day-to-day of cash management in anticipation of company’s cash needs;
- Reconciliation for bank and inter-company accounts;
- Perform ad hoc assignments as required.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting/ Finance or other related disciplines;
- Qualified Accountant or Finalist for professional accounting bodies (ACCA, HKICPA or equivalent);
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience with audit background;
- Familiar with HKFRS and Listing Rules. Experience in working in listed company is highly preferred;
- Knowledge in any ERP system (e.g. SAP, Kingdee) is an added advantage;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, fluency in Mandarin is a MUST;
- Self-motivated, strong attention to details and accuracy and able to work under pressure in meeting tight deadlines;
- Immediate available is preferred;
- More experiences will be considered as Senior Accounting Manager.