Develop and implement MIS for business planning & financial analysis of Personal & Business Banking Group (“PBG”).
- Prepare and consolidate the financial performance reports of Personal & Business Banking Group (“PBG”) business and support units, and conduct thorough performance analysis in respect of business segment, channel, product level.
- Prepare Dashboard and Balanced Scorecard of PBG and its business & support units and keep track on the progress.
- Prepare monthly business review information and annual financial statements to illustrate PBG financial performance results and business momentum.
- Design and prepare the business segment/channel/product/customer performance measurement reports and related analysis for management’s business decisions.
- Assist to prepare forecasting and budgeting of PBG & its business units, analyze the risks & opportunities to be faced with & make recommendations to improve the profitability of PBG.
- Act as a business partner to work with key business managers on financial management and MIS issues and provide sound recommendations.
- Work with Financial Management Group to resolve management reporting, budgeting and forecasting issues.
- Prepare competitors analysis on retail banking segment and analyze the impact of economic & business trend on retail banking.
- Participate in special projects include but not limited to accounting plans for new products, interface with automated general ledger, and RWA impact on Basel IV.
- Degree holder in accounting or related disciplines.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in financial analysis in banking / financial industry.
- Possession of relevant professional qualifications will be an advantage.
- Good knowledge in banking products & understanding of basic regulatory requirements.
- Good numeric sense with strong accounting knowledge.
- A team player with excellent analytical and organization skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office & other data management tools such as SAS, SQL etc. will be a plus.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (including Putonghua).