Second line Support; Service Desk Analyst; Desktop Support; BERLIN GERMANY - German Native speaking.
Microsoft tech stack, exchange etc.
You MUST be fluent in German and perfect English.
Full time job.
Start ASAP – interview ASAP.
Office 365 CLOUD (Jira would be good to have).
We are building a service desk on Jira.
We need people who can work independently and part of the team.
You will support 1500 users in a team of 4 today – but soon 8 people – all based in Berlin.
You will support VIP’s so quality service is a must.
Patching, routers cabling all needed.
You will help in establishing new procedures and structures.
This is mostly 1st level support with second line.
Very good knowledge of Microsoft client and server operating systems and application programs like Office 365 as well as Apple and Android smartphone applications
• Experience working with Service Now
• Prior experience working within a 1st/2nd line Desktop Support role
• Knowledge of Windows 10 or equivalent is needed
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office 2016 including Outlook
• Understanding of Microsoft Active Directory
• Experience of configuring mobile devices e.g. iOS and Android
• Ability to use helpdesk management tools to log/monitor/close client problems/requests
• Experience of working in fast-paced environments
• Ability to identify, isolate and resolve IT problems / requests
• Experience working with a ticket queue
• Familiarity with Microsoft Certificate Services and E-mail Encryption
• Understanding of Microsoft Systems Centre Configuration Manager
• Basic understanding of LAN technologies
• Basic networking and troubleshooting experience
• Mac knowledge
• ITIL knowledge advantageous
Service- and customer-oriented, reliable, team-oriented, communicative working method
Readiness for continuous further training, in which we will gladly support you.
You have no problem working shifts.
Organized – structures candidates needed.
Motivated and reliable is a must.
You will accept fault reports and orders from our customers via e-mail, web, MS Teams or telephone, document them in the ticket system, prioritize and classify them
By telephone, remote administration tool or on-site, you can deal with faults in common hardware and software (tablet PCs, notebooks, smartphones and printers, particularly in the Microsoft, but also Apple environments) using familiar standard solutions within the specified service time (SLAs).
You will inform the customer about the identified or developed solution and create the corresponding documentation.
If necessary, forward your description and error analysis to the subsequent support unit.
The handling of incoming inquiries is continuously coordinated within the team; if necessary, tasks are passed on external service providers.
Depending on your qualifications and previous knowledge you can work in 1st or 2nd level support.
You have a degree as an IT specialist (m/f/d) for system integration, technical training in the hardware and software environment or comparable qualification
Experience with a ticket tool and with remote tools desirable.