Our client, a leading global systematic hedge fund (15+ Bn AUM) are urgently seeking a talented C++/C# software engineer to join a collaborative and successful team in their expanding European function.
This role will involve being a part of a very collaborative trading team, with a strong focus across equity statistical arbitrage. Positions available in London or Paris.
- The ability to identify and isolate problem areas within entire application flow and the implementation of solutions from root causes
- Design, code and maintain tools for the systematic trading infrastructure of the team: Manual Trading Tools, Automatons, Back testing Systems, Data Processing etc
- Deploy in production and support users with these tools
- Hands on application troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Build resilient and automated production tools to ease deployment and problem analysis: leverage on cloud technologies when possible
- Work in a collaborative environment alongside a highly successful PM and trading team
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience at a prop desk, hedge fund or similar systematic trading environment
- Masters degree from top University in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or related numeric field
- Proficient in coding languages C++ and/or C#
- Expertise designing, coding and maintaining tools in an autonomous environment
- Strong knowledge of stat arb techniques and related libraries
- Excellent communication skills both written and orally.
- Experience working within a fast paced tech driven environment
This is a very unique and exciting opportunity to join one of the world's leading hedge funds and dramatically increase your earning potential. Our client has one of the best performance and award structures globally, including strong sign on and guaranteed bonuses and is also well regarded for its strong based training and collaborative team-based culture.
To discuss this opportunity in full please get in touch or forward your resume to:
Elaine Bunyan - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Due to the large number of applicants, only candidates that meet the relevant criteria will be contacted
''You're the specialist in your sector, we're the specialists in recruitment''