Programme Test Lead
- Very Competitive
- Paris, Ile-de-France, France
- Permanent, Full time
- Headstrong Worldwide
- 15 Feb 18 2018-02-15
Genpact is hiring for Programme Test Lead with experience in Bonds will provide services to a big investment bank in Paris.
The role of the Programme Test Lead will be to plan, manage and execute the new implementation of a sales and order management system for front office Bonds & IRD market. The role will help define and design the overall QA & BA strategy for integration of the new system into the overall trading lifecycle. This role will be responsible for daily management of the testing work-streams. This role is based in Paris
1. Participate in the banks Bonds & IRD programme of work as the overall QA Test Manager responsible for overseeing the end to end testing delivery & business analysis driven acceptance work.
2. Assist in the manging the Co-ordination of test runs against test plans and validate that testing within the SIT phase allows the UAT environment to be ready for use, and provide additional test management assistance in the UAT phases
3. Assist in the setting up and then managing of the banks dedicate End-to-end testing estate, to support SIT / UAT testing for the MIFID2 Programme of work
MUST HAVE SKILLS
- Regulatory related project experience with large implementations.
- Should have worked on Fixed Income platforms as Functional Consultant in front office environment with Strong BA Background
- Should have worked on ION, BLOOMBERG, or similar trading platforms
- Should have strong Testing background typically from Agile environment
- Should have Experience of analysis and business stakeholder management. Any relevant experience as BA is also desirable.
- Should have worked with complex projects and ability to drive independently
- Should have understanding on Test Automation Hybrid Framework
- Should be well versed with Derivatives Spot, Forward, Swap, NDF
- FRENCH Speaking would be an added advantage
- Should be well versed with Review Techniques, Test Approach, Plan & Design, Regression Testing Test case development, execution and defect management.
- Must have worked on Jira, HPALM including
- Should have ability to coordinate with Offshore team and Customer
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS
•Front to Back (F2B) Scenario and test cases to be prepared
•Execution of F2B cases to be conducted for the functions across asset class.
•Coordination with Application teams and ensure the testing as per plan