Workforce Transition Lead (People Change) 12m FTC
Your new company
Fast paced professional services business experiencing significant change adopting an agile approach across the business. They are seeking a Workforce Transition Lead for an initial 12 month Fixed Term Contract. Your new role
As a Workforce Transition Lead will support leaders to implement workforce impacts and changes - effectively delivering the people process required to facilitate organisational changes. Your role will involve:
• Creating the workforce transition approach
• Collaborate with the Org Design specialist to complete the workforce design pack
• Planning of communication timeframes and announcements in conjunction with Communication Manager
• Coordinate and facilitate change teams to deliver the workforce transition plan
• Management of issues arising from implementation such as role comparability, market matching etc.
• Specialist ER advice to the business on specific cases arising from business changes
• Management of executive contracts and management reporting as and when required What you'll need to succeed
You will have a strong understanding of HR legislation and employee / industrial relations. People change processes including restructure, redeployment and organisational design. Risk mitigation of mergers and acquisition activities for staffing. What you'll get in return
An exciting progressive company environment within a high performing self managed team. If you are keen to be challenging and have strong autonomy to action impactful work in a dynamic environment then this is for you. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508