See job description for details
About The Role
- Be part of an organisation that values diversity, inclusion, and respect
- Come work for an adaptive, resilient, and socially responsible organisation
- We invest in your training & development
Role Location: Australia
Role Type: 12 month Fixed Term, Full Time (4 Roles Available) Note:
Job level may vary depending on the relevant experience and capabilities of the successful candidate. This role has multiple vacancies
As a Trade Remediation Analyst, you will be a key team member assigned to a Trade & Supply Chain’s customer remediation project potentially spanning all ANZ geographies. Remediation projects will primarily have a focus on reviewing ANZ Standard & Tailored Customer Documentation applied across the Trade Product suite (eg. Letters of Offer, Facility Agreements, Trade Terms etc.) to identify misalignments between specific terms & conditions relative to operational processes, alignment of documentation to ANZ policies, and also assess whether there has been any financial detriment to customers.
Role will require engagement with stakeholders across TSC Product, Sales, Legal and Operations to assess the extent of identified issues and specific customers impacted. You will support the overall execution of TSC’s remediation project by ensuring that any irregularities identified during the document review process are appropriate remediated. You will also help drive changes to our documentation and/or processes to ensure full alignment with relevant terms & conditions. The role will require a high degree of initiative with respect to stakeholder engagement and independent execution of sub-streams within the overall project.
This role will report into the Trade Remediation Manager – Change & Commercialisation (TB - Product Central). About You
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Experience with Trade & Supply Chain’s products, processes, and customer documentation is preferred
- Thoroughness and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to interact with multiple stakeholders across the organisation, including leading meetings and/or working groups with key stakeholders.
- Ability to own and execute deliverables and individual initiatives assigned
- Ability to understand and analyse complex issues and propose appropriate solutions
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded. We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you and any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself
. If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers. You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference number AUS133350