With PwC, you'll ignite a meaningful career while being supported by a flexible working culture, innovative learning and development opportunities and progressive policies and benefits, such as 18 weeks paid parental leave for mums, dads and foster carers (no minimum service!)
What will you create?
You'll help businesses across the APAC region, not-for-profits and governments create value and improve the way they work. From digitising healthcare, to creating smarter cities and igniting our start-up industry, together we build trust in society and solve important problems.
Business Support & Firm Operations bring this to life by providing meaningful information and data to the business, while managing important supplier relationships and educating all staff on the effective use of technology and internal systems.
The Operations Engineer is responsible for operations of Digital Products and Technology. While the engineer will not do development work, they perform code release deployments and technology upgrades to these environments and will be required to troubleshoot and monitor issues that require knowledge of development languages, COTS applications, and infrastructure (cloud and on prem).
As a Operations Developer in our Global Tech team your impact will be seen by:
• Using tools like Azure DevOps/VSTS, validate requirements, deploy, and troubleshoot deployments of code and technologies in stage and production environments;
• Demonstrating communication skills and the ability to drive continuous performance improvements with the stakeholders, vendors and technology subject matter experts;
• Develop, troubleshoot and operate Terraform IaC (infrastructure as code);
• Building, maintaining and controlling stage and production environments and troubleshooting incidents in stage and production environments;
• Being proactive in monitoring and alerting capabilities exist for all components of the platform and documenting Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and performing knowledge transfer to others;
• Managing Azure / AWS / GCP or distributed VMware environments; and possessing knowledge of CI/CD pipeline tooling and deployments;
This role requires broad knowledge of the business functions to resolve critical and strategic customer technology challenges. Delivery of support will be provided through a combination of staff, contractors and vendor managed service agreements. This team is responsible for driving success around Service Level Agreements for Level 2 and 3 application support services regardless of delivery source.
You're collaborative and enjoy working in an innovative environment. You're a problem solver by nature and want to join a firm that values the kind of people who reimagine the possible for their clients and stakeholders. Most importantly, you act with integrity and show care for the people you work with.
Life at PwC
Our culture and benefits are something we're proud of, and also the reason we've been named LinkedIn's #1 Australian workplace. With PwC, you'll belong to an inclusive community where differences are both embraced and the underlying driver in everything we create together.
We empower you with the technology, coaching, flexibility and trust needed to make a meaningful difference, while supporting you in bringing your whole self to work each day. We're committed to building and maintaining a diverse workforce because we know it's only by working together that we can realise the potential of our people, clients and society around us.
We're living this commitment through initiatives including our Reconciliation Action Plan to increase Indigenous employment and employee-led diversity networks promoting cultural, disability, LGBTI and gender equality. At our core we're a people business, which means you'll be supported not just in your professional development but your personal growth as well.
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified) Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)