Technology Operations - Analyst
Our Global Technology Infrastructure group is a team of innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you'll use a disciplined, innovative and a business focused approach to develop a wide variety of high-quality products and solutions. You'll work in a stable, resilient, and secure operating environment where you-and the products you deliver-will thrive.
What if you could make an impact on a global business daily, while learning Desktop Support
from the best in the business? When you join our team, you will put your creative problem solving into action, delivering solutions that shape the future of global business. You'll work directly with clients to Build strong customer relationships and problem-solve technical issues to make businesses more productive. Alongside a motivated team of fellow analysts, supervisors, and stakeholders, you'll develop innovative solutions to troubleshoot and resolve issues while accurately diagnosing problems and providing effective production support. Finally, your strong technology background will ensure that the security and standards of our commitment to excellence are met. And because professional development is a key component of our culture, you'll receive coaching, mentoring - and a host of other development opportunities - alongside your invaluable on-the-job experience.
As part of the Global Technology Infrastructure (GTI) Workplace Technology Services, this role is responsible to provide onsite desktop support services. The standard work week will be 37.5 hours, with weekends and additional hours when required. Key duties include the maintenance of computer systems, including installation and configuration of hardware and provide technical support. The ideal candidate is also expected to have excellent customer service to manage face-to-face, telephone or electronic Interactions with clients.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Minimum 6 months of working experience
- Ability to identify problems and clearly communicate strategic solutions to clients
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve hardware issues related to desktop/laptop computers and mobile devices such as smartphones and tablet computers.
- Can physically assemble/disassemble internal peripherals of a desktop/laptop
- Proficiency in one or more of the following: Microsoft Office, Virtual Machines, Remote Connectivity products
- Strong initiative and desire to learn
- Able to effectively collaborate with team members and clients to achieve common goals
- Strong analytical and problem resolution skills
- Ability to follow policies and procedures for decommissioning devices
- Great communication and attention to detail are added skills
- Time management and Project Management are considered but not a requirement
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $10B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
Apply today, and put your passion for technology to work at JPMorgan Chase & Co.