Technology Analyst - Reporting and Governance
Join our team and help us on our journey to realise our vision to power the productivity of everyone across our digital retail bank by providing a seamless governance and reporting experience.
Underpinned by an uplift in the education of our teams, we help maintain their portfolio of application and technology assets to the appropriate levels of compliance, in accordance with Macquarie technology standards, leveraging self-service capabilities wherever possible.
In this lead role, you will be responsible for a global team of talented Subject Matter Experts across a number of key areas including:
- User Access Management
- Business Resilience Management
- Obsolescence, Patching & Technology, Resilience Reporting and Governance
- workplace initiatives.
You will bring your technology leadership and risk focus to evolve the strategy, be accountable for the delivery of a centralised automated reporting capability and work with stakeholders across the breadth of our business and central functions to deliver a flawless reporting and governance experience.
Managing this platform requires you to bring a mindset that is focused on agile principles and values, champions an inclusive and diverse culture, can identify and work with the team to implement automation opportunities, effectively manage risk, understands the importance of operational excellence, and a commercial focus.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- help manage the flow of work/capacity across the team on a daily basis
- elicit prioritisation from Product Owner
- actively engage with internal and external Central stakeholders
- undertake empathy interviews to identify customer-led improvements
- identify strategic opportunities for efficiency and operational improvements
- empower & support the team to build out service roadmaps
- work with the extended Leadership team on reporting expectations
- drive proactive, automated and self-service reporting out to the teams
- manage relationships with internal stakeholders
- lead a high-performance global team.
To be successful in this role you will be professional, enthusiastic, able to communicate across levels, agile minded with a strong track record of influencing. If this sounds like you and you would like to work with a dynamic, forward thinking team, please apply using the links below.
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available. Advertised:
13 Jun 2019 AUS Eastern Standard Time Applications close: