- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Macquarie Group
- 22 Apr 19
Technical Business Analyst
Technical Business AnalystYou will work closely with an agile team of software engineers that collaborate in order to build the new platform on cloud AWS, as well as migrate and onboard apps onto the new platform. Your work will be wide ranging, including developing onboarding materials, engaging stakeholders for apps, identifying standard or custom patterns for the apps and providing advice to app owners, troubleshooting, defining acceptance criteria and testing.
We anticipate that to excel in this role, you will be:
- experienced in working on technical projects, particularly in systems analysis
- highly analytical and proficient in leading discovery sessions and gathering detailed requirements with customers, subject matter experts, and internal team
- able to do process documentation (mockups, process flow updates, etc.) for both end user and stakeholder needs
- adept in engaging, collaborating and communicating with both business and technical colleagues, across offices and time zones
- able to work in an agile scrum team environment, meeting strict deadlines.
- able to develop acceptance tests/criteria as well as perform some user acceptance testing
- act as or support the Scrum Master as needed to help identify potential impediments and facilitate clearing them to ensure the team is working as efficiently as possible.
To join this dynamic and highly innovative team, apply now or contact Nathan.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at http://www.macquarie.com/careers
The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology. COG's purpose is to drive operational excellence through business-aligned services with a focus on quality, cost and risk. COG comprises the following divisions: Business Improvement and Strategy, Business Services, Human Resources, Market Operations, and Technology.
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available. Our Technology Returner program is an opportunity for you to re-integrate yourself into the workforce following an extended professional career break. Find out more and apply at https://www.macquarie.com/au/about/careers/jobs/returner-program .
Advertised: 07 Mar 2019 AUS Eastern Daylight Time