Talent Acquisition and L&D Manager - Part-time
- Sydney CBD
- Sep 15, 2021
Morgan McKinley is one of Australia's leading specialist recruitment firms. Our purpose is "improving lives" and this starts with our own people.
Morgan McKinley is one of Australia's leading specialist recruitment firms. Our purpose is "improving lives" and this starts with our own people. We focus on caring for, engaging and developing our people, so they can focus on improving the lives of our customers.
We are entering a unique phase of our growth and diversification and are seeking a passionate talent professional to drive our talent acquisition and learning & development strategy.
Reporting to the MD, this stand alone role will be critical to the ongoing growth & success of the organisation and will involve;
- Working with the leadership team to successfully hire, onboard and develop talent, focusing on Associate Consultant through to Manager level.
- Sourcing a strong pipeline of talent through a blend of recruitment methods including headhunting, social media, job boards, referrals and networking.
- Designing and executing career changer/graduate programs expediting time to success
- Providing one on one coaching to consultants across the business
- Coordinating learning and development programs across the office
- Working with our Marketing team to develop campaigns to externalize our EVP
- Collaborating across the global People Team (TA, HR and L&D)
The ideal candidate may have led agency recruitment teams and be looking to harness their skills in a different way or be an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager with a passion for learning and development. To thrive in the role you must have:
- Proven expertise creating and delivering training programs
- Experience in the Recruitment Industry or a similar fast-paced sales environment.
- Ability to deliver multiple initiatives at the same time.
- A passion for people and the ability to foster strong relationships quickly.
- Outstanding recruitment and influencing skills
In return you will enjoy a great working environment based in the CBD, up to 5 weeks of annual leave per year, access to great incentives including our annual overseas "Go Beyond" trip and the opportunity to work with a fantastic leadership team & shape what is a newly created strategic role.
To register your interest please apply online or email our MD directly at email@example.com