See job description for details
New Talent Acquisition Specialist - Media and Digital Brand in Sydney, Build a function. WFH. 120 - 130K + S Your new company
Large media and Creative brand in Sydney with offices across the country, working at the Head Office in central Sydney, as part of a collaborative people and culture team. Your new role
Reporting to the Head of People & Culture, you will be the Talent Acquisition Specialist for the business, supporting a wide range of diverse stakeholders and teams in finding the best talent.
What you'll need to succeed
- Key areas you will recruit into include: Technology, Digital, Marketing, Sales and Corporate roles - at all levels.
- You will partner with hiring managers, taking detail briefs and coach and advise them on how to find the right candidate for their roles.
- You will spend time strategic sourcing for the organisation, talent pipelining and networking.
- You will have all the tools you need including a strong EVP and linkedin license and the use of agency suppliers.
- As this is a newly created position, you will also be expect to build and develop the company's recruitment processes and strategies and full autonomy to embed best practice and develop new attraction strategies through social media, linkedin, and other mediums.
What you'll get in return
- You will be an experienced Talent Acquisition business partner, manager or Internal Recruiter.
- You will have experience of end to end internal recruitment, as well as the design and implementation of new recruitment strategies.
- You will thrive in a fast paced environment with a busy portfolio and be passionate about strategic sourcing and talent pooling,
- You will ideally have worked in the Creative, Media, Digital or technology industry in Australia and a have a well established network.
- You will enjoy working independently whilst being part of a wider people and culture team and contribute to a company wide people strategy.
You will have the opportunity to truly make this role your own and set up a talent acquisition function from scratch and build on processes and systems already in place. You will get to work for an amazing HR leader, a collaborative culture, excellent reward & recognition offerings and a salary of $120,000 - $130,000 base + super/
This is a 12 month FTC with the possibility of permanency in the future. Full time hours with flexible hybrid working, remote working. central Sydney offices in a beautiful and up and coming hub. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email Kat.Mccarthy@hays.com.au. LHS 297508