Talent Acquisition Partner (Fixed term contact)
It is an exciting time to join our Talent Acquisition (TA) & People Insights team! We are a global group of talented and driven colleagues taking bold steps to unleash the full strength of Citi's brand and employees. The team aims to deliver best in market experiences by using best practices, innovation, data, and technology while continuing our mission in enabling Citi and its current and future employees to reach their highest potential by matching their interests and strengths with Citi's career opportunities.
Along with the wider Citi organization, the TA function has a large transformation agenda and vision for 2021 and beyond. This opportunity plays a meaningful role in helping Citi attract, engage, and hire the best and most diverse talent available in the market. If you are passionate about people, using data, and executing bold and innovative ideas, we want to hear from you!
In this role, you will be support the TA leads in the execution and delivery of the Talent Acquisition process. This is a high impact role with plenty of learning opportunity and the ability to voice your opinion, develop your career and shape outcomes for our future talent. Responsibilities:
- Support recruitment strategies for specific businesses, ensuring the promotion of Citi's value proposition and creative solutions for pipelining the best diverse talent available
- Work with the broader TA team to support hiring managers and Human Resource partners to manage full-cycle recruitment process, including branding, value proposition, sourcing and diverse sourcing strategies (internal/external, proactive pipelining, direct sourcing, networking methods)
- Source applicants, screen resumes, interview, and assess candidates to provide qualified candidates to hiring managers
- Advise and facilitate feedback to key stakeholders to ensure timely recruitment process
- Ensure all hiring policies and procedures are adhered to and that "best practice" recruitment guidelines are administered whilst providing the best candidate experience possible throughout the recruitment process
- Providing expert advice in how to achieve an inclusive talent pool and recruitment process
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in TA or HR
- Comfortable working in a complex, global environment
- Ability to manage a variety of stakeholders
- Knowledge of pro-active search and direct hiring
- Ability to source talent through social media channels and other networking activities
- Experience with Workday or Avature an advantage
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's degree/University degree preferred
Human Resources Job Family:
Recruiting Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting