See job description for details
Multiple TA roles for growing consumer focused Start up in Sydney - exciting times. Great Values and Culture. Your new company
Do you love creating? Want to create and be part of something special? Exciting new Talent Acquisition role working for an inspiring Australian START UP to help them build their Talent Acquisition team, as they pipeline and set up for Go LIVE, and for exciting times ahead. Sydney based with 100 + headcount growth plans in the next 6 months. Innovative e-commerce and tech brand.
Your new role
- Reporting to the Talent Lead, you will be one of four new TA team members at the business partnering or consultant level working in the tech space
- You will manage a busy portfolio of roles as the company builds its departments and teams at many at different levels . Roles will cover all areas of technology including software engineering, developers, and Architects and digital
- You will spend time in pipe lining, strategic sourcing and building a database and talent pool
- You will play a pivotal part in supporting the building of recruitment processes, systems, EVP and talent attraction strategies.
With authentic values, culture and a truly awe-inspiring strategic plan, this is not an opportunity to be missed. You will be at the beginning of something amazing!
What you'll need to succeed
- Key requirement of all the roles is that you dont mind ambiguity, change and a little bit of chaos to begin with, as we know there are always teething issues in a start up world. However with the growth trajectory of this business and the strategic processes and systems being implemented now, you will soon have all the tools you need.
- You will be an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist with knowledge of Technical, Technology recruitment - in agency or inhouse or both!
- You will have a strategic mindset and enjoys a fast paced culture and business. You will be hands on and happy to support the start up as it grows by direct sourcing but also strategic input and future leadership.
- Start dates: ASAP and can of course consider 4 week notice and ideally would like start dates before the festive period.
- All roles are permanent and full time but can look at flexible part time too.
What you'll get in return
You will have the opportunity to truly be part of something unique and new. This is a start up with huge growth plans and success ahead of them in 2022. You will work with and for innovative and passionate leaders and have the opportunity to make the role and the future your own. You will be offered a competitive salary of between 110 - 130K base + super + possible bonus. WFH, flexible working and when life is normal and things GO Live there is a fantastic new office building in inner Sydney suburbs with parking.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email Kat.McCarthy@hays.com.au LHS 297508