See job description for details
Systems Engineer - Permanent role - Sydney CBDThis Systems Engineer role is a great job opportunity of working for Commonwealth Bank at their brand new offices based in Sydney CBD.
Your new company
Technology is responsible for the world leading application of technology across every aspect of CommBank, from innovative product platforms for our customers to essential tools within our business. As part of Global Technology Services, the Enterprise Services Management team provides a Practice Leadership function to ensure consistent Service Management across the Group.
Your new role
Commonwealth Bank is looking for talented engineers to join their team supporting a large containerised production platform. In this role, you will be expected to lead projects and develop IT services that make it easier and simpler for internal business users to consume technology services, while also driving standardization and operational resilience.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience operating clustered Linux systems
- Experience with Linux container troubleshooting, cgroups and namespaces
- Prior Ceph operational experience considered a positive
- Networking experience
- Strong communication skills (written and oral).
- Ability to work as part of a local and virtual team across multiple countries and cultures.
What you'll get in return
- Permanent role with Commonwealth Bank
- Competitive salary
- Flexible WFH arrangements
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Lola Mendez on 02 9249 2286 or Dolores.Mendez@hays.com.au for further information.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. LHS 297508