Strategy Analyst, Office of the CEO
As Strategic Consultant you will play a key role in ensuring the follow through and execution of strategic initiatives. You will primarily support the CEO and EA, Head of People & Culture, the CFO and COO. You will also provide secondary support to the Executive Leadership Team and Head of Communications, as well as liaise with project teams. The Responsibilities of the role are: Weekly & Monthly:
- Own the priorities governance log to ensure follow through on agreed annual strategic priorities
- Lead the planning and execution of Australia Executive Leadership Team (ELT) meetings, including, agenda definition, supporting material creation, managing stakeholder involvement and identifying/driving outcomes
- Work with communications team to inform key items to include as part of internal communications, specifically townhalls, updates as part of team meetings and colleague broadcasts
- Provide direct support to Head Office Leaders to ensure follow through of critical tasks
- Serve as central point of contact for colleagues and extended leadership to help allocate resources
- Support planning and execution of quarterly two-day ELT meetings designed to engage leadership on business priorities and drive business strategy alignment and execution
- Plan and execute quarterly Leadership Forum Event
- Participate in local Quarterly Business Review Meetings, and ensure follow-through on action items
- Collate materials for Australia Quarterly Business Review meeting
- Handle critical or time sensitive items that are escalated to CEO yet involve additional planning or analysis prior to resolution
- Prepare executive level presentations when required
- Conduct external research and preparation of materials for client and external presentations for the CEO
- Project Management Experience
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Prioritization skills and ability to pivot from big picture to execution
- Strong commercial acumen
- Proactive self-starter
- 5 years professional services industry experience (insurance preferred)
- Bachelor degree level education
We're a team of authentic and smart individuals focused on providing exceptional value to our clients and our local communities. Meaningful and genuine relationships are at the heart of our business success and we're proud of our positive impact.
Here at Aon, you're always more than just a job title. We encourage and support you to expand your knowledge and grow alongside some of the best people in the business - in Australia and throughout our connected global networks.
How to apply:
- As a valued colleague of Aon, you (and your family) have access to benefits that support your holistic wellbeing
- You will receive a generous Group Salary Continuance Insurance (SCI) policy which will provide you with up to 75% of your salary
- Aon actively supports employees who wish to pursue work-related studies
- Aon colleagues gain access to the Well One app. The Well One program aims to support colleagues in balancing emotional, physical, lifestyle and financial wellbeing
Please submit your up to date resume and cover letter with relevant experiences.
Aon is committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture with growth and development opportunities for everyone. Diversity is the foundation on which we have built our world-class organization, unparalleled in delivering distinctive value through the work we do.
We embrace an inclusive culture where our people trust each other, respect diversity and share ideas freely.