Sr. Specialist, Client Service
- Works with external clients to resolve the most complex day-to-day issues and direct them to appropriate resources at BNY Mellon.
- May resolve atypical issues or escalate to management as appropriate. May lead staff on specific projects. Leads team members in providing support to major clients whose partnership with BNY Mellon may have a broad impact on the business in addressing and resolving complex operational and technical issues and ensuring requests are executed.
- Applies advanced problem solving skills, judgement, and extensive experience to analyze information. Uses masterful communication skills to deliver high quality service to a specialized client base.
- Provides key individuals at assigned clients information related to BNY Mellons products and services representing a broad array of lines of business and geographies and leverages an expert understanding of broader BNY Mellon services and offerings. Leads clients in reviewing potential business needs and directs them to appropriate resources at BNY Mellon.
- Resolves the most complex or non-routine client issues or inquires, as needed. Leads resolution of issues escalated by more junior team members. Uses extensive knowledge of client issues and needs to lead business development efforts. Uses expert understanding of BNY Mellon products and services to best propose expanded offerings to clients for front office consideration. Leads internal activities and initiatives designed to improve the client experience.
- Uses knowledge of client services best practices and BNY Mellon client needs to lead the teams development of process improvements.
- No direct reports. Provides guidance to less experienced team members. May assign work to more junior team members. Supports multiple, complex client accounts.
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 10-12 years of total work experience preferred.
- Experience in an operational area and/or client services preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.