Our client is a leading global technology consultancy who support the financial services/markets arena. Due to the successful signing of two new larger financial clients here in Australia, they are now looking to add to their senior leadership group and are looking to hire a Senior Solutions Architect/Engineer on a permanent basis and to be based here in Sydney.
They are looking for a seasoned technical expert with a solid background and hands-on experience of building technology systems operating throughout the project lifecycle and managing successful project delivery. A superior track record of effectively collaborating with project teams and partnering with clients specially within the financial services/markets environment will be paramount.
- Act as a hands on architect/Engineer supporting client work from small initiatives up to the design and build of complex systems.
-Designing the high level architecture of new applications and technology solution including emerging technologies.
- Develop detailed specifications for proposed technical solutions.
- Develop strong relationships with clients as a strategic partner and technical advisor.
- 5 years + Solutions Architecture/Engineering experience
- 5 years + deep technical engineering exp across entire application stack
- Previous experience of working within a consulting environment
- Solid experience in implementing App Architecture Patterns (Microservices, n-tier, 2-tier)
-Deep knowledge of AWS and/or Azure Cloud Technologies
-Knowledge of modern WebApp technologies
- Good understanding of database design (SQL and NoSQL) and modern Data engineering
- Solid understanding of Agile principles and DevOps practices.
The Argyle Network at it's core, is a community of Financial Services Technology professionals. The staff at The Network work on a highly relationship- driven basis, and often in more of an advisory role to job seekers, as well as to employers.
We assist technologists in how best to further their careers helping to map out the journey with them, provide up to date market/technology trends as well as introduce and help employers secure highly sought-after, often passive talent successfully and ahead of the competition.
If you feel you could either benefit from or add value to The Argyle Network, please get in touch.