See job description for details
Solutions Architect Role for iconic Australian Organisation, excellent day rates and favourable conditions. Your new company
Job with an iconic Australian organisation. They are seeking a Solution Architect to join their team on an initial 6-month contract. This highly reputable and desirable company offers attractive rates, company perks, flexible conditions and vast opportunities. Your new role
The job as the Solutions Architect, will require you to work in conjunction with the Enterprise Architect to provide end to end Architectural solutions in relation to security and finance. Focusing on development, integration, deployment, and implementation of existing and emerging systems and technologies. You will also be communicating, presenting and educating others on the findings, progress and development of the project, via regular forums, workshops and presentations. What you'll need to succeed
The job requires:
What you'll get in return
- Accredited tertiary qualifications in a computer science, or related discipline.
- Demonstrated experience in technical solution architecture solutions, with at least 5 years in systems specifications, design and operation. Planning and organisational skills
- Technical/Professional knowledge
- Development Strategy Methods
- Ability to design technical architectural developments
- Experience in leading design workshops.
A job with a reputable organisation that provides flexible working arrangements, committed support networks and exciting and innovative project opportunities. You will also have access to discounted company services, buffet lunch and discounted parking in a desirable Sydney location. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508