Solution Engineer | Pardot
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. Job Category
Sales Job Details Job Details
Part of the "lead to cash" platform, Pardot B2B marketing automation by Salesforce helps marketers create more leads, generate more pipeline, and empower sales to close more deals. Salesforce Pardot is a leading global provider of cross-channel B2B marketing automation solutions that empower organisations of all sizes to communicate with their prospects & customers through Email, Mobile, Social Media, Web and other sales channels. What's in it for you?
What you will get from us is best in class training including (a now virtual) Boot Camp, outstanding benefits including Health Insurance, Wellness allowance, Corporate Amex etc and outstanding support from wider Pre-sales teams, Sales Leaders, Marketing, Lead Generation and training services along with a clear and achievable career path. Job Description:
There is more to this role than being a Solutions Engineer specialising in Pardot. We are looking for an enthusiastic, passionate Pardot lover who will act as a regional evangelist, product manager and a true business partner to the sales team. Day to day a Pardot Solutions Engineer is at the forefront of the B2B Marketing automation technology landscape. This role will work closely with the Pardot Specialist Sales team to uncover real business problems faced by customers and prospects to develop solutions and processes to not only overcome these obstacles but also deliver phenomenal digital transformation. You will be responsible for partnering with Pardot Account Executives to deliver business value-based solutions, firmly positioning Salesforce as the partner of choice for B2B Marketing Automation & CRM as well as keeping in touch with the product management team.
An awesome Solution Engineer is seen as the trusted advisor, and they focus on the following key areas: Discovery:
Work closely with business stakeholders and technical resources to understand how to make B2B marketers successful and to address pain points in their current efforts. Design:
Create innovative solutions which demonstrate how connected experiences come to life with Salesforce B2B Marketing Automation capabilities. Deliver:
Connect business requirements with Salesforce solutions technology to deliver presentations, demonstrations, workshops or white-boarding sessions which engage a business/technical audience. Digest:
Stay up-to-date on the latest B2B Marketing product development and roadmap, industry trends, and industry news. The basics:
The extra 1%:
- Minimum 3+ years in B2B Marketing Automation
- Demonstrable understanding of B2B technology ecosystem including:
- Marketing Automation
- Email, SMS, Social, Web
- Advertising / Social platforms (Facebook, Google & LinkedIn)
- Web search technologies and strategies (SEO, SEM)
- Tag management platforms (Google, Adobe, Tealium, etc.)
- Content management platforms (Adobe, Drupal, Sitecore, Wordpress, etc.)
- Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.)
- Event Management Solutions (EventBrite, CVent, etc)
- Understanding of B2B marketing dynamics compared to B2C marketing
- Pre-sales consulting experience (RFP support, Discovery, Demonstration, POC, Solution Design)
- Excellent presentation skills
- Compelling story-teller
- Basic programming experience in HTML and other web based technologies
- Solid verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team (or as an individual) to solve technical problems in varied political environments
- Willingness to travel a certain percentage across Australia and New Zealand (occasionally Asia, India and US)
- Ready to join Salesforce?
- Previous experience as a sales engineer for a CRM company or similar technology
- Public speaking experience (Events & Webinars)
- B2B Marketing Automation Network (Contacts & Partners)
- Broader knowledge of web programming and debugging technologies
- CRM experience (Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle, SAP, etc)
- B2B Marketing Automation platform experience (Pardot, Eloqua, Hubspot, Marketo, Silverpop, Act-On, Infusionsoft, etc)
- Experience in Social Media advertising & Search, Display
- Knowledge of CRM, Marketing Clouds & Advertising Clouds
- Analytics knowledge / visualisation tools
- B. Computer Science, Software Engineering or MIS
The role is available right now so if you have the necessary skills for this role please submit your application today! About Us:
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work for six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win. Join us! *LI-Y Chris Wood Accommodations
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form. Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.