Software Engineer II, Merchant Core
Write your story with Zip
- Experience working as in C#, .NetCore and React, with a desire to work as a Full Stack Engineer.
- Join a team that is known for it's excellent learning and development, with mentorship and paired or group programming sessions to help you grow!
- Hybrid working with two team connect days in office per week.
Join Zip's Technology function, responsible for building and maintaining seamless, secure and sustainable platforms that enable customers to shop with confidence and merchant partners to grow their brands.
Accountable for the technology that enables millions of customers to transact with Zip on our merchant partners' sites, our Merchant Core squad operates with a truly Customer First mindset.
With the freedom and support to experiment, Zipsters in the team use the latest technology to deliver solutions to some of our most significant business objectives, including new merchant acquisition, integration and reporting via our industry leading vNEXT dashboard. What you'll bring to the team
What you'll get in return
- Must have hands on experience in C#, .Net
- Exposure to cloud (AWS is preferred)
- Problem solving attitude, willingness to try first and ask questions second!
- Our values in your DNA: Customer First, Own It, Stronger Together and Change the Game
Zip is a place where you'll get out what you put in. The newness of our sector means we need to move at pace and embrace change, and our promise to you when you join the team is that you'll feel empowered and trusted to make big things happen quickly.
We want you to feel welcome and as though you have the support to be yourself, and care for yourself at work. Because it's important to us that you make the most of the opportunities you'll get to grow your skills and your career, surrounded by smart, friendly people and leaders that have your back.
We think these are just some of the best things about being a Zipster. We will also offer you:
Be a part of a team that reflects the diversity of our customers
- 25 days paid leave annually, including birthday leave and quarterly wellbeing days
- 16 weeks paid parental leave for primary carers, and 4 weeks for supporting carers
- Family support policies including miscarriage bereavement leave and domestic violence leave
- Mental health and wellbeing initiatives, including $299 annual wellbeing allowance, free fitness classes, and discounted gym membership
- 2 days paid volunteering leave per year
- Fee-free Zip products, and discounts with Zip merchant partners (AU)
- Team social events, epic offices, free breakfast daily, and weekly free lunches (Sydney and Melbourne)
We pride ourselves on being a workplace that provides equal opportunities to people of all ages, cultural backgrounds, sexual orientations, gender identities, abilities, veteran status, and everything else that makes you unique.
Equally, we're committed to ensuring our recruitment processes are accessible and inclusive. Please let us know if there are any adjustments that need to be made to ensure you have a fair and equitable experience. And finally...get to know us
Zip is a global 'Buy Now, Pay Later' company that gives our millions of customers simpler and fairer ways to pay.
We are proud to be a global business built around our US and ANZ core markets working with merchant partners including Amazon, Best Buy, eBay and Uber. United by our mission, purpose and values - Customer First, Own It, Stronger Together & Change The Game - we are the next generation of payments, helping people across the globe to fearlessly take control of their financial future.
We are Zip, and we are just getting started. #LI-Hybrid We are a proud 2024 Circle Back initiative employer and will respond to every applicant.