Software Engineer - Investor Securities Services
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at http://www.jpmorgan.com/.
We are currently seeking an experienced Applications Developer to support the Investor Services business in Asia Pacific.
Your key responsibilities will include:
a. Working with the Application Development Team Lead, business analysts and other stakeholders to understand application requirements.
b. Preparing technical specifications based on approved business requirements document ensuring compliance with current architecture.
c. Identifying and escalating gaps in the current architecture that the new solution may expose.
d. Developing software according to technical requirements, project delivery framework and internal system development procedure and standards.
e. Developing applications using a Practice Test Driven Development approach.
f. Providing support for the solution throughout the project and post implementation support, as required.
- BSC in Computing, Engineering or IT
- Minimum 8 years software development
- Java Design patterns, Core Java 5.0+, Multithreading, Ajax, Reactjs, Spring, Hibernate framework, iBatis, Web Services on Java, OOP concepts, Tech Analysis/Design/documentation
- Well versed with SDLC & Agile methodologies, good communication
- J2EE Development Framework involving JSP, Servlets
- Oracle PL/SQL development
- Unix Shell/Perl Scripting
- Software version control using GIT, JIRA exposure