Software Developer .Net
- Sep 08, 2021
- $120k - $160k
You will be part of a multi-disciplinary technology team which includes two approachable and supportive senior female leaders, working closely with their customers.
You will be part of a multi-disciplinary technology team which includes two approachable and supportive senior female leaders, working closely with their customers (business, software vendors and partners). Within the team, you will be responsible for a suite of business applications and will own all aspects from design through to testing and implementation.
As a development lead you will work closely with Enterprise Architects, Solution Architects Business Analysts and the Technology team to shape solutions that will position the business for future growth.
This role would suit a professional who is keen to grow their career in a busy team that values cognitive diversity and diversity of lived experience. Your knowledge, skills & attributes
- 8+ years' demonstrable experience in Design and Development or equivalent relevant experience.
- Experience in designing/building solutions targeted at the cloud, preferably Azure.
- Knowledge of Design Thinking, Agile and DevOps methods
- Ability to position cloud technology (Azure) against solution requirements
- Excellent Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Technically creative and open-minded
- Good verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and productively with dispersed teams
- Ability to manage ambiguity, whilst producing tangible results
- Ability to effectively manage challenging situations without loss of focus when under pressure.
- .NET Framework (ASP.NET, .Net Core)
- C#, Web API
- Azure technologies (BizTalk, Logic Apps, Azure Functions, ESB etc.)
- Qualification in Computer Science or similar Technology field is highly regarded
- Formal Agile Professional Certification
Hollard's open and inclusive culture embraces, leverages and respects the diversity of our employees, customers and communities in which we live, work and contribute. Hollard is a flexible work environment experiencing continued growth. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you.
To register your interest please send through a copy of your resume in a word form to email@example.com via the below link.