Hi! And thanks for stopping by!
We're MYOB, a business management platform designed to unleash the potential of businesses across Australia and New Zealand! As the #originalstartup, our roots are in finance and accounting software, but today we are so much more. We help our Aussie and Kiwi customers unleash their full potential, giving them the tools to Start, Survive and Succeed: all in the one place.
We're always on the hunt for those who bring a different perspective, diversity of thought and the drive to make our culture even better. Take your career to a new dimension at MYOB. About the Team
This is a team that needs no introduction because customers drive our world. Support, Success & Consulting Services represent the voice of our customers and are a highly collaborative conduit between Sales, Tech, Product, and Marketing, ensuring the needs of our SME & Enterprise customers are understood and reflected across the business.
Our Services Consultants guide customers throughout their MYOB Advanced Business implementation journey to ensure that the solution meets the customers requirements. They combine their knowledge of MYOB Advanced Business capabilities, their understanding of ERP more generally, and their industry experience to provide excellent advice and guidance on deploying our Cloud ERP solution within their business.
Our Consulting Services team stretches from Perth to Auckland and helps about 100 customers per year to move from their legacy systems to MYOB Advanced Business.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to be a brand ambassador for MYOB through an alignment of what we value in their work and decision making; and will be committed to self-directed higher learning for professional and personal development. What you'll be focused on...
What we'd love to see from you...
- Be a trusted adviser to our customers throughout services engagements
- Ensure that the foundation is laid for a smooth delivery by aligning expectations with what can be delivered with the solution
- Use well-refined consulting skills to lead the customer engagements & ensure customers are getting the desired outcomes and value out of our platforms
- Detail the solution design, establishing the baseline for the build phase
- Excellent time management to ensure that high-quality deliverables are produced within project budgets
Our Culture & Benefits
- Experience and proven capabilities with ERP implementation
- Proven experience working within accounting (must have!)
- Strong capabilities in running solution design workshops
- Strong customer management capability, ability to influence decisions to get to the best outcomes for the customers as well as for your employer
- Good capability with coaching and training delivery to customers
Our values have stood the test of time. If you want to work and collaborate where opinions are valued, and your ideas can make a difference, come to a place where Your Work Matters.
See what it's like to work at MYOB and what we're all about.
Do your best work in a flexible work environment, right down to financial assistance to set up your home office...it's called Flexperience, and it's designed by you and your team!
Our partnership with Smiling Mind helps support the wellbeing of our team members and customers
Drive your own learning via conferences, in-house training, LinkedIn Learning, study assistance and a strong focus on leaders creating a learning environment
A multitude of leave options including up to an additional four weeks of purchased leave, generous parental leave, domestic violence leave, transgender leave, volunteer leave, study leave, plus more!
Communities built around 'Wellness', 'Belonging' and the 'Planet' where you can make a meaningful contribution
Access to best-in-class discounts and vouchers from leading retailers, and a lot more.
We are proud to be a Circle Back Initiative Employer and we commit to responding to every applicant.
MYOB are an equal opportunity employer and we champion diversity. Don't meet every single requirement of this role? Still apply!