- A leading global firm: flexible work from home arrangements, build a career!
- Bring your world class customer service skills
- Be part of a large team supporting a range of exciting Commercial clients
At Aon, we understand the importance of having flexible work practices to allow our colleagues to be their very best. We offer hybrid work solutions which allows our colleagues to work from their place of choice, in conjunction to the local Aon office. Of course flexibility goes beyond just the place of work... and we are all for it. We call this Smart Working! The Opportunity
Our Sydney team is on the search for their next motivated team member to be a part of their lively team!
The Service Specialist role requires you to be motivated, accurate, efficient and provide outstanding customer service and support your managers & colleagues.
This role sits within our commercial division and will be responsible for completing various client service support tasks.
- Receive daily task requests and support different clients, colleagues & business areas
- Actively participate in insurance policy pre renewal, renewal and post renewal activities including; internal strategy meetings, drafting quotation and placing slips, and crafting renewal reports
- Review and analyse renewal information from clients for accuracy, gaps and opportunities
- Reporting and documentation
- Preparing, lodging and invoicing of policies
- Understanding client financials and assisting with credit control
- Interact with Insurers and external partners to improve client servicing
- Interact with clients via phone, email and in face-to-face meetings
- Demonstrate a proven understanding of key products and coverage in policy wordings and be able to explain these to clients and colleagues
This role will suit someone who works well within a team environment, can manage their workloads, is a self-starter and is highly client focused.
- Great attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Ability to meet strict deadlines within an encouraging and team focused environment
- Able to display good attitude and customer focused
- This role could suit a graduate or someone with customer service or administration experiences
- Experience using software programs, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
We're a team of authentic and smart individuals passionate about providing outstanding value to our clients and our local communities. Meaningful and genuine relationships are at the heart of our business success, and we're proud of our positive impact.
Here at Aon, you're always more than just a job title. We encourage and support you to expand your knowledge and grow alongside some of the best people in the business - in Australia and throughout our connected global networks.
Here are some of the key benefits you'll get at Aon:
How to apply:
- As a valued colleague of Aon, you (and your family) have access to benefits that support your holistic wellbeing
- You will receive a generous Group Salary Continuance Insurance (SCI) policy which will provide you with up to 75% of your salary
- Aon actively supports employees who wish to pursue work-related studies and offers career advancement opportunities
- Aon colleagues gain access to the Well One app. The Well One program aims to support colleagues in balancing emotional, physical, lifestyle and financial wellbeing
Please submit your up to date resume with relevant experiences and skills.
Aon is committed to crafting a winning and inclusive culture with growth and development opportunities for everyone. Diversity is the foundation on which we have built our world-class organization, unparalleled in delivering distinctive value through the work we do.
We embrace an inclusive culture where our people trust each other, respect diversity and share ideas freely.
To learn more about the Aon please visit our careers site: www.aoncareers.com.au