Service Executive (Assistant Broker)
- Enjoy lots of benefits; flexible working, courses, career development paths etc.
- Be part of a large team supporting a range of interesting global and corporate clients
- Be exposed to various insurance products to help develop your personal knowledge
Due to multiple promotions we are delighted to advertise for positions within our Sydney Insurance Broking support team, working in a senior level helping coach and mentor junior colleagues.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with, and supporting, senior brokers to support the servicing of a corporate client portfolio
- Working with clients in person and via email / phone, to support a variety of their insurance needs
- Building Underwriter relationships, various projects, new client proposals, and taking part in multiple learning courses / networking opportunities
We are open to various backgrounds for our highly diverse team, for those with experience in either Insurance Broking, Underwriting or Claims, used to working on commercial insurance products. We also look for;
- Strong communication skills with an interest in helping clients / colleagues
- People having a proactive approach to personal development and learning
- Strong team players who enjoy client administration through to stakeholder relationship tasks
We're a team of authentic and smart individuals focused on providing exceptional value to our clients and our local communities. Meaningful and genuine relationships are at the heart of our business success and we're proud of our positive impact.
Here at Aon, you're always more than just a job title. We encourage and support you to expand your knowledge and grow alongside some of the best people in the business - in Australia and throughout our connected global networks.
How to apply:
- As a valued colleague of Aon, you (and your family) have access to benefits that support your holistic wellbeing
- You will receive a generous Group Salary Continuance Insurance (SCI) policy which will provide you with up to 75% of your salary
- Aon actively supports employees who wish to pursue work-related studies
- Aon colleagues gain access to the Well One app. The Well One program aims to support colleagues in balancing emotional, physical, lifestyle and financial wellbeing
Please submit your up to date resume with relevant experiences.
Aon is committed to creating a winning and inclusive culture with growth and development opportunities for everyone. Diversity is the foundation on which we have built our world-class organization, unparalleled in delivering distinctive value through the work we do.
We embrace an inclusive culture where our people trust each other, respect diversity and share ideas freely.