See job description for details
Permanent opportunity with Australia's largest online stockbroking firm Your new company
Australia's largest online stockbroking firm. It is a subsidiary of one of the BIG4 Bank. They provide retail and wholesale clients' access to broking and investment products via their market leading digital, mobile, assisted, and dynamic trading channels and applications. IT division as part of Enterprise Services (ES) is responsible for the world leading application of technology and operations across every aspect of the company from innovative product platforms for our customers to essential tools within our business.
Your new role
Your role will be to manage large scale project or programs that may cross organisational boundaries to satisfy multiple stakeholder groups that testing is delivered on time, within budget and with required quality. Support the growth of automated test strategies across the platform. Create appropriate large scale Test Strategies ensuring that the correct levels of manual and automated testing are applied to ensure delivery efficiency. Create complex Test Estimates and manage large testing budgets to ensure that optimal cost outcomes are achieved. Ensure Static Test reviews of the Business Requirements/ User Stories documents are completed, and that test conditions and test cases are developed for phase level testing using appropriate tools and techniques. Use the groups people management systems to develop, support and mentor test teams to ensure career progression. What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- More than 5 years in the similar role with experience in implementing automation strategies
- Running agile methodologies at scale
- Equities and derivative exposure would be highly desirable
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills with ability to concurrently direct, inspire and control multiple test teams within a dynamic environment
- Extensive experience engaging, communicating and working with business stakeholders and technical teams.
What you need to do now
- An excellent opportunity to work for one of the BIG4 Bank in Australia.
- An opportunity to work on interesting and high priority projects with high performing teams
- Permanent position within Sydney based office
- A competitive salary ($150k-155k + super + bonus) and will become a part of a dynamic, fast paced company at their Sydney CBD office.
- Great culture
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508