See job description for details
Talent Acquisition Specialist- ANZ portfolio Full time.Sydney. 120 - 140K + super - New Role due to growthYour new company
US owned global technology organisation with head office for ANZ on Sydney's North Shore, are seeking an experienced Talent Acquisition Business Partner/Internal Recruiter to take on an autonomous role and set up the first ANZ based role to support all leaders and business units in Australia and New Zealand. or a period of nine months managing an APAC portfolio.
Your new role
Reporting to a Head of Talent Acquisition in APAC, this role has been created to support the ANZ managing and sourcing for a variety of technical, IT, Sales, Corporate focused roles.
- You will manage 10 - 20 and work closely with a diverse range of leaders and teams in Sydney and further afield.
- You will have all the recruitment tools you need to source and talent pool and a strong high successful global brand to attract the best talent.
- You will spend time sourcing and talent pooling, working closely with hiring managers and leaders of the business to ensure the best talent is found.
- Business Partnering with the wider People & Culture team to drive culture and change and ensure recruitment processes are followed
- Local delivery and coaching on the global recruiting processes for hiring managers and employees
- Influencing and stakeholders management skills are key to embed and set up the TA function and the role in Australia
- In addition you may get involved in projects, strategic sourcing strategies, managing offers and networking.
What you'll need to succeed
You must be an experienced Internal Recruiter/Senior Recruiter, Talent Acquisition Business Partner and have extensive experience managing a similar ANZ role in a stand alone capacity. You will be able to run a full 360 process for all positions.
You will also be experienced in working as an Internal Recruiter in a global matrix structure - as well as local experience and ANZ experience, exposure to recruiting into the APAC region will be of great advantage. This is a fast paced recruitment focused role within a global Talent and HR team. You will have experience of working with all the latest recruitment tools and be a seasoned Linkedin License user. You must be able to work in a fast paced environment and be delivery focused as well as a strategic thinker and be proactive.
What you'll get in return
This a full time position, permanent position offering from $120,000 - $140,000 base + super + bonus and good package of benefits. Once out of lockdown, it will be a mix of WFH and Office based. Parking on site as is Sydney Offices based on the North Shore area of Sydney.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email your CV to Kat.McCarthy@hays.com.au LHS 297508