See job description for details
Permanent Opportunity - Commonwealth BankThis Senior Splunk Engineer role is a great job opportunity of working for Commonwealth Bank at their brand new offices based in Sydney CBD.
Your new company
Commonwealth Bank are looking for an experienced Senior Splunk Engineer to join their dynamic team. This is a permanent role based in Sydney which offers remote working and a flexible workplace.
Your new role
As a Senior Splunk Engineer you will work to develop, maintain, operate and continually improve CBA's logging and monitoring tools via the use of configuration management tooling and CI/CD pipelines. As part of your role, you will need to gather requirements, communicate with key stakeholders, design solutions for new features as well as to continual improve the platform, whilst maintaining platform stability, in line with Site Reliability Engineering best-practices.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in working with Splunk and knowledge of Splunk Enterprise Cloud, Splunk Enterprise Security and ITSI
- Experience in managing, deploying, supporting, documenting and promoting systems configurations via Configuration Management to Production and or CI/CD Pipelines
- Ansible or Python Scripting experience
- Hands-on and in-depth understanding of cloud native services and cloud-based architecture. e.g. AWS, Azure, VMWare or similar
- Knowledge of operating systems such as Windows and Red Hat
- Ability to lead teams across ANZ
What you'll get in return
- Permanent role with Commonwealth Bank
- Competitive salary
- Flexible WFH arrangements
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Lola Costa on 02 9249 2286 or Lola.Costa@hays.com.au for further information.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. LHS 297508