Senior Software Engineer
See yourself in our team
- You're motivated and always thinking out of the box
- We are passionate about offering our staff work life balance
- Together we place customers at the centre of what we do
Enterprise Services (ES) is responsible for the world leading application of technology and operations across every aspect of CommBank, from innovative product platforms for our customers to essential tools within our business. We also use technology to drive efficient and timely processing, an essential component of great customer service.
The Colonial First State IT team provide technology solutions for Colonial First State business working closely with them to ensure their business goals are met in a timely and cost effective manner. About the Role:
Reporting to the Delivery Lead in the Colonial First State business group, this position is responsible for the development of CFS Product Administration and Funds Management Systems, to meet both their current and future needs, in line with the separation requirements with CFS.
This role will be ideal for an experienced Senior Adabas developer with in-depth exposure to regulatory applications, working either in a large-scale Banking or Superannuation environment. What skills will you bring into this role?
What is in it for you?
- Demonstrated ability in engineering and implementing software solutions in Adabas Natural would be mandatory.
- Strong previous exposure working within government, superannuation and regulatory forms based application development would be highly desirable.
- Working in a fast paced, Agile mindset to drive versatile change management focused delivery projects at scale would be highly essential.
- Adept understanding of government policies, regulatory compliance and best engineering practices to perform integration on legacy systems would be highly desirable.
- A positive "go-get" attitude with a true desire to contribute towards engineering activities while constructively collaborating with teammates will be highly desirable.
- Opportunity to contribute towards CFS engineering practices.
- A unique career pathway, which will help you champion with the CFS growth rate!
- Flexible work options to help support your work life balance and mental wellbeing!
- A fantastic team culture who work hard and play hard with one team, one dream attitude.
CBA has entered into an agreement with KKR to sell a 55% interest in its CFS superannuation and investments business for total cash consideration of $1.7billion (implying a total valuation of $3.3billion). CBA will retain a 45% shareholding in CFS.
KKR is a leading global investment firm that manages multiple alternative asset classes, including private equity, energy, infrastructure, real estate and credit, with strategic partners that manage hedge funds. KKR aims to generate attractive investment returns for its fund investors by following a patient and disciplined investment approach, employing world-class people, and driving growth and value creation with KKR portfolio companies.
The sale is expected to complete in the first half of 2021. As this is a role to work in the CFS business, the successful candidate will initially be employed by the CBA Group but on sale completion, their employment will transfer to a new entity that will employ the CFS business employees from completion.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 29/10/2020