- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Macquarie Group
- 22 May 19
Senior Salesforce Engineer
Senior Salesforce EngineerJoin an innovative financial services organisation as an experienced Senior Engineer to lead the design and build of highly visible banking solutions. We are a diverse multi-talented team working in a fast-paced agile environment.
As a Senior Engineer, you will be shaping the technology architecture for our originations platform and working collaboratively with various teams across the broader business. Your core responsibility will be to advise on solution strategies that encompass technologies like Salesforce, in-house digital banking portal, and micro-services based integration architecture.
You will also share responsibility towards quality delivery, CI/CD, production support and continuous improvement of the delivery process.
We expect you to know hands-on programming in Salesforce and be able to contribute to on-going development. You will be meticulous, thorough and possess excellent communication skills that allow you to engage with stakeholders of all levels.
It is important that you have experience working in a fast-paced agile delivery environment and managing work via JIRA or a similar tracking tool. We need someone with a strong understanding of Salesforce data model & data architecture principles, as well as a deep knowledge of Salesforce declarative capabilities, and the ability to determine the correct customisation approach.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- designing clean, efficient, robust and reliable solutions that deliver on business requirements
- ability to advice on Salesforce centric designs, that is secure, stable, & scalable
- hands-on Salesforce development - including APEX, Batch, Integration & Lightning frameworks
- developing, maintain and continuously improve DevOps methods and practices
- providing guidance on quality engineering - which includes test class & automation frameworks
- taking a collaborative approach to influencing people and processes outside your team
- working effectively with remote teams.
It's essential that you can bring the following skills:
- 3+ years of development experience in a large organisation with a complex technology landscape, that includes Salesforce experience
- hands on experience authoring APEX classes, Triggers, Batch APEX, and Lightning Components
- good understanding of authentication, authorization & security patterns
- practical familiarity with microservices architecture concepts, including API gateways, security, scaling and resiliency, and operational monitoring
- understanding of managed packages & its coexistence with existing Salesforce environments
- Hands on experience working with version control & CI/CD infrastructure.
If you like the sound of joining this fast-paced, dynamic and high performing team, please apply via the link below. For more information, please visit www.macquarie.com/careers
Banking and Financial Services comprises our retail banking and financial services businesses. The group operates predominantly in Australia and is organised into four business divisions: Personal Banking, Wealth Management, Business Banking and Macquarie Leasing. We provide personal banking, wealth management, business banking and vehicle and equipment leasing products and services to retail customers, advisers, brokers, dealer groups and businesses.
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility is available.
Advertised: 10 Apr 2019 AUS Eastern Standard Time