See job description for details
Thrilling Senior Salesforce Developer Opportunity with a Global Consultancy Your new company
A well-respected Global IT Consultancy who works with many Global Tier 1 clients, as part of their IT outsourcing offerings. They have dabbled across many, MANY industries across the globe however, they are very much well-known for their IT services, so you know you'd be in safe hands if you are considering a move!
Your New Role
As a Senior Developer, you will be working closely the Development Team who share similar values and hands-on developing new solutions with Salesforce & LWC, showcasing your expertise in this space and looking after the entire SFLC. The nature of the projects you will be doing is confidential in nature as they work with many Tier 1 clients across ANZ however, it is something that the client is willing to disclose down the interview stage.
What you'll need to succeed
- 3+ Years of Salesforce experience
- Full SFDC exposure across implementations and communities;
- Experience in using efficient methodologies (such as Agile - Extreme programming, or TDD) and continuous deployment tools (such as Git or Jenkins);
- Data Preparation, Unit Test Case Preparation, Unit Testing, Bug fixing;
- Understanding of object-oriented concepts, abstraction/inheritance, as well as experience with object-oriented languages;
- Certified in SFDC technical domain would be preferred
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
- Gain strong strategic industry knowledge with the opportunity to work with a Tier 1 Global IT Consultancy
- Partner with many Global Tier 1 clients in the future and champion the development process
- Competitive Market Remuneration Package - Flexible depending on Experience
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508