Senior Project Officer
12 months fixed term opportunity
- You are self-driven, organised and analytical minded
- We are forward thinking and innovative
- Together we can support the delivery of complex projects and programs
Within Enterprise Services, the Finance Technology team is responsible for managing all technology services for Treasury, Capital and Regulatory Reporting teams. This includes project delivery and regulatory reporting platforms for Group Finance and Group Treasury. Your Impact
You will play a key role in the Finance Technology Project Management Office (PMO) function, supporting the delivery of complex and challenging projects and programs. This will be achieved by reporting on timelines and deliverables, monitoring financials, coordinating resourcing and undertaking various administrative tasks, including making sure your projects are compliant with the Group Delivery Framework. Do work that matters
Your role will offer you the opportunity to:
- Assist in project management processes e.g. status reporting, timesheet management, cost management and benefits tracking
- Proactively monitor delivery progress and benefits realisation in accordance with Group policies and procedures
- Coordinate program and project meetings including the distribution of papers, development of agendas and minute taking
- Assemble, maintain and collate project information to produce coordinated, consolidated and timely reporting, for example, risks and issues, milestones, resources, financials, etc.
- Provide timely and accurate reports for management and other program and project governance groups
- Draws insights from reports and shares these with relevant project/program resources and stakeholders.
- Evaluate effectiveness of project management tools, processes and methodologies, and make recommendations for continuous improvement
Undertake any other tasks assigned by your manager that you have the capability to perform safely in line with relevant internal Group policies and external regulatory requirements What are we looking for?
You're a fast learner with a go-getter attitude. To be effective in this role you will draw on your knowledge and experience in PMO processes and Solution Delivery Lifecycle (SDLC). Key capabilities we're looking for are;
- Sound PMO experience and Good understanding of Project Management Methodology
- Analytical minded - ability to understand clearly, articulate and communicate problems with proposed solutions to stakeholders
- Structured, organized, planned and prepared approach
- Strong attention to detail and quality of deliverables
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and stakeholder management skills
- Proficient PC skills e.g. Excel and other MS Office suite softwares
- Agile / Scrum experience is a plus
Enterprise Services (ES) is responsible for the world leading application of technology and operations across every aspect of CommBank, from innovative product platforms for our customers to essential tools within our business. We also use technology to drive efficient and timely processing, an essential component of great customer service.
CommBank is recognised as leading the industry in IT and operations with its world-class platforms and processes, agile IT infrastructure, and innovation in everything from payments to internet banking and mobile apps. If this sounds like you, apply now!
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 28/10/2020