Senior Project Manager - Dynamics 365
DXC Eclipse helps enterprise and mid-market organisations to digitally transform their business and move to the cloud with cost-effective, rapid projects that offer lower risk and are delivered in a faster time to market using Microsoft applications.
The DXC Eclipse team is dedicated to delivering business-improving software and solutions built on Microsoft Dynamics with the highest levels of customer service and support.
The largest independent Microsoft Dynamics partner in the world, DXC Eclipse serves more than 4,000 clients across multiple industries. With team members in Australia, New Zealand, North America, EMEA and Asia, DXC Eclipse is an award-winning Microsoft Gold Partner, that specializes in new implementations and upgrades to cloud-based industry-specific solutions, powered by Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Due to continued growth we require a Senior Project Manager - Dyanmics 365 within DXC Eclipse in our Sydney Office. Responsibilities
- Be responsible for the delivery of high quality ERP projects, ensuring they are delivered on time and on budget.
- Lead the develop of relevant project processes and documentation, including project roadmaps
- A very hands-on PM who can drive the team to complete tasks on time
- Liaise with administrators to ensure projects are billed regularly and accurately
- Planning and executing the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 projects, providing regular progress updates to the client
- Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of Client's organisation, business needs and challenges of their industry
- Leading project communication and best practice throughout the system implementation
- Ensure expectations between the client and the business are set well and maintained throughout the life of the project
- Identify potential challenges to the project and communicate with the Implementation Team and Client appropriately to alleviate risk to the project and ensure it is delivered per agreed timescales and cost
- Follow PMO processes while completing agreed PMO documentation, making recommendations for improvement as necessary.
- Provide senior management with weekly internal reports outlining the progress of current projects.
- At-least 8+ years of experience in Project management
- Strong prioritization, planning and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to review information objectively.
- Strong problem identification and resolution skills.
- Decision making skills.
- Ability to accurately assess risks and plan to mitigate.
- Experienced in Azure DevOps or JIRA
- Having worked on Agile methodology preferable as a Scrum master
- Nice to have - PMP /Prince 2 certification
This pivotal role provides an excellent opportunity to join a progressive and growth-oriented practice within a leading organisation with substantial career opportunity. DXC Culture & Benefits
DXC Technology is dedicated to 'putting its people first'. We offer competitive remuneration; benefits, training and career opportunities and a culture that demonstrates our employees are our priority. Some Of Our Benefits Include But Not Limited To
• DXC University
• Education Assistance
• Reward & Recognition
• Staff Referral Program
• Novated Leasing
• Health Insurance (discount program)
• Volunteer Days / Emergency Services How To Apply
If you have the above skill set, and if you would like to be part of a culture that rewards performance and encourages ideas, then please press the "apply now" button below and submit your resume.