Senior Product Specialist - Guidewire
Skill and Experience Requirements:
- Understanding Business Requirements provided by the client and providing the work estimation
- Preparing design documents
- Interacting with offshore team and client calls and allocate work to the team members
- Involving in analysis, design and implementation of User Stories
- Responsible for Code reviews to ensure quality of code to deliver on sprint basis.
- Gathering requirements from onsite team and split the work to offshore team and responsible to deliver the deliverables on time with good quality.
- Understanding the functional requirements of each user story and helping the team to avoid bottlenecks.
- Involving on development of critical user stories or enhancements.
- Involving in the issue fixing of the Problem Ticket and Incident
- Impact analysis and feasibility studies for the new business requirements .
- Cordinate Sprint planning,code merge activities and demos
Salary Range: >$100,000
- Guidewire Claim Center - 6 Years
- Guidewire policy Center - 2
- Web services - 8 Years
- Version Controls( SVN,CVS,GITHUB) - 8 Years
- SQL Server - 8 Years