See job description for details
Join a growing Fintech!Senior Product Manager
This 6M Contract role is an exciting opportunity to join a Fintech as they continue their remarkable growth trajectory.
Your new company
Our client is a Fintech company focussed on delivering outstanding digital home loans. Innovation, fairness and clarity are at the heart of everything they do. They are a tech-driven, customer-obsessed business with one clear mission - to revolutionise the home-loan industry by reshaping the financial services industry of the past with technology of the future.
Your new role
The role of the Senior Product Manager to collaborate with a cross functional agile scrum team of Product Owners, front and back-end engineers, designers, testers and business analysts to deliver on the product vision. You will also work closely with the Head of Product Delivery, Scrum Master, and all other key business stakeholders to shape and define the broader strategy (including CX, Operations, Finance, Risk and Legal).
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in or an evident passion for Fintech Experience in payments and understanding of settlements, liquidity management across the Australian payments network and Visa payment rails. (NPP, Visa Debit and BPAY, with knowledge of PayTo and future enhancements)
- Have exceptional analytical and troubleshooting skills; tackling lots of deeply logical problems will be key
- Fast learner and dots connector - able to take grey and turn it into black and white
What you'll get in return
- Work alongside experience teams in the agile space
- Potential to extend, with a generous salary
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Grace.King@hays.com.au.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508