Processing end to end payroll for a well known national brand. Your new company
You will be working for a well-known national brand that prides itself on providing Australia with superior, innovative solutions. This company will offer insight to Kronos time and attendance systems and proactive routines as well as be part of a hands-on environment offering experience in all areas of payroll calculations, EBA interpretations and analysis.
Your new role
In this permanent role, you will be responsible for the following:
What you'll need to succeed
- End to end payroll processing for over 200 employees.
- Knowledge of both Australian and New Zealand payroll processing.
- A sound understanding of Kronos.
- Identifying gaps and discrepancies in audits and payroll procedures upon rollout of Kronos.
What you'll get in return
- Eye for detail - able to analyse pay run reports and spot discrepancies or gaps within the pay calculations.
- Able to work within a team effectively and collaboratively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous experience with Kronos software to a payroll team or extensive experience with time and attendance.
- Knowledge of both retail and hospitality awards (desirable not essential)
You will receive a highly competitive salary and have flexibility to work from home part time in this role. You will succeed in assisting the workload for a payroll team embarking on multiple payroll projects as well as developing your understanding of Kronos. You will gain exposure to one of Australia's trendiest brands and have the opportunity to grow in a dynamic work environment. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Tim Spencer at email@example.com.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508