Senior Oracle HCM Consultant
Job Description: About DXC Red Rock
DXC Red Rock is the largest independent provider of Oracle consulting and managed services in Australia and New Zealand. Red Rock provides dynamic technology leadership in delivering Oracle Cloud solutions, with a full continuum of services around Oracle's integrated suite of applications, platform services, and engineered systems.
As part of DXC Technology, Red Rock offers speed and agility with thought leadership and global scale. This allows us to design and deliver innovative market-leading solutions that enable clients to transform their businesses and the broader market. Oracle has globally recognized Red Rock's expertise and skills by accrediting us as an Oracle Platinum Partner, Oracle Cloud Select Partner and Cloud Managed Service Provider. The Role
As a part of our Customer Services team the successful candidate will liaise closely with customers in the implementation and support of the world's leading cloud-based HCM solutions. Key Responsibilities
Key Skills Required
- Act as the Oracle HCM systems SME for the Customer Services division
- Provide level 2+ support to Oracle HCM Cloud customers
- Act as a functional lead for ad-hoc Oracle HCM Cloud projects, post implementation.
- Participate in Oracle HCM Cloud implementation projects as required
- Work closely with the all facets of the business including delivery, project management, support and sales to constantly strive for superior outcomes for our customers
- Assist with presales activities and provide support, where required for the preparation of proposals and tenders
To be successful in this position you will possess many of the following attributes:
- Solid understanding of Oracle HCM or HRMS solutions
- Strong configuration experience of Oracle HCM to support business requirements
- Minimum 3 to 5 years HCM implementation or support experience, ideally in a client facing role
- Excellent requirement gathering and ability to translate business requirements into specifications
- Excellent business analysis experience together with a passion for HCM systems and concepts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience driving performance across lines of business
- Demonstrate initiative by identifying inefficiencies and able to recommend improvements
- Technical aptitude demonstrated by an ability to learn and communicate new concepts easily
- Process-focused, with keen attention to detail
- Formal tertiary qualifications
- Standout stakeholder management experience and a relationship builder by nature to ensure real collaboration with clients.
This pivotal role provides an excellent opportunity to join a progressive and growth-oriented practice within a leading organisation with substantial career opportunity. DXC Culture & Benefits:
DXC Technology is dedicated to 'putting its people first'. We offer competitive remuneration; benefits, training and career opportunities and a culture that demonstrates our employees are our priority.
Some of our benefits include but not limited to:
How to Apply
- DXC University
- Education Assistance
- Reward & Recognition
- Staff Referral Program
- Novated Leasing
- Health Insurance (discount program)
- Volunteer Days / Emergency Services
If you have the above skill set, and if you would like to be part of a culture that rewards performance and encourages ideas, then please press the "apply now" button below and submit your resume.