Senior Manager Risk and Control Enablement - IT Risk
- Sydney CBD
- Mar 30, 2021
- $1000 - $1200 pd
Great opportunity for an experienced IT Risk Manager to join a leading financial services organisation for a initial 6 months contract.
An excellent opportunity for you to join one of Australia's leading banks as their Risk and Controls Enablement Manager for an initial 6 months contract with strong potential for permanent opportunities.
You will assist in supporting the technology change initiatives across the Group to identify, assess and manage the risk being introduced as a result of the change.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that new and changing solutions are assessed, risk mitigations are in place and the business is informed with the risk assessment outcome to assist better risk based business decision making.
- You will provide specialist risk management advice and assessments relating to: Delivered risks from new or changes to products, processes, technology, control and the organisation, which affect our customers and stakeholders and Risks associated with new or modified third party or outsourced supplier arrangements.
- Assessment of compliance with applicable regulatory obligations relating to the use of technology services and third parties.
- The position will also expose the candidate to a range of experiences which will develop skills and competencies in transformation and project management, therefore requiring an open and learner-oriented mindset.
- Although the role is a secondment opportunity, strong candidates have a high chance of being retained in a permanent position within the Company.
- Embedding the Group's policies, processes and frameworks associated with the management of Risk in Change.
- Development and enhancement to the Group's policy, processes and frameworks for the management of risk in change.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL HAVE:
- 7+ years experience in a financial services or similar related role, with a minimum Bachelor's degree in law, finance, commerce, accounting or other relevant discipline.
- Sound technical competency in cyber and general IT controls
- Controls design or control assessment experience
- Knowledge of Operational and Compliance Risk frameworks would be advantageous
- An ability to thrive in situations of ambiguity and complexity to produce high quality, passion-driven outcomes.
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW with your updated resume. Alternatively, you can send your resume to TALITA SOUSA at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 8986 3136 for a confidential discussion.