Senior Manager, Partner Account Management
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts. Job Category
Alliances & Channels Job Details
The Senior Partner Account Manager (PAM) will be responsible for developing and managing our alliance with our most strategic Digital 360 focused partners to include Alliances Strategy and Go-To-Market plan, regional sales team alignment, supporting channel organisations, and other key stakeholders. The PAM's responsibility will be to develop and drive the execution of revenue-driving programs and initiatives as well as capacity growth and customer success with our most strategic partners. The PAM will also be responsible for evangelising Salesforce's value proposition within the partner organisation and facilitating the partner's value proposition within Salesforce and affiliated companies. Key to the position is effective collaboration with multiple cross-functional stakeholders, including sales, alliances, marketing, legal, and operations as well as leading a global team. MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Work with local ANZ leader(s) from the partner to develop a joint strategy and plan that includes investments in capacity and skills, co-selling (influenced) revenue, and development of industry & cloud-based accelerators.
- Work with the Global Agencies team members (AMER, EMEA, APAC, Japan, LATAM and Public Sector) to share best practice and execute GTM plans across ANZ and developing region specific capacity plans, driving influenced ACV growth and delivering customer success.
- Take partner sales plays, offerings and industry assets/solutions to specific markets for local execution and engagement with our Salesforce field sales teams and Salesforce Industries.
- Actively prospect for new opportunity into the existing customer base of the Agencies & partners to identify new license opportunities for Salesforce , and new Services opportunities for our partners.
- Joint solution development & execution - Commercialise industry solutions or product extensions to leverage partner IP and vertical expertise with Salesforce Industries teams.
- Execute, manage and deliver global pipeline and revenue tied to the Partner's strategies and initiatives in close alignment with internal and external stakeholders.
- Drive execution in concert with regional ecosystem resources. Identify target accounts and sign off with sales and partner leadership.
- Review sales play metrics/effectiveness on recurring basis with Partners, Partner Sales team, Sales Regions & Business Development teams.
- Maintain pipeline and dashboards that communicate to Executive Leadership the effectiveness of identified programs and investments.
- Conduct regular cadence between the Partner & Salesforce stakeholders (Partner Sales, Sales, Account Executives, Development, Industry Teams, Mulesoft, Tableau, etc.)
- Communications - Ensure effective and timely internal & external communication and coordination of Salesforce's ecosystem strategy & execution results.
- 3-5+ years in a channel sales or channel management roles with experience managing an Agency or Consulting Partner ideal but not essential.
- 3-5+ years in direct sales with a proven track record of success.
- A proven track record in CXO engagement and interaction
- Extensive external industry network with experience in Martech, eCommerce or Cloud SaaS based solutions ideal.
- Proven ability to build, lead and execute strategy in a cross-functional environment.
- Strong tolerance for ambiguity; able to focus and execute in a changing environment; ability to make things happen.
- Demonstrated analytical, organisational, and project management skills, using relevant information to make timely and critical decisions that affect cross-functional teams and has substantial impact on investments and program effectiveness.
- Demonstrable proof of producing measurable results of influenced revenue or channel sales through large complex organisation, experience with Global Agency Holding Companies a bonus
- Demonstrable proof of scaling capacity of global strategic partners' technology practices
- Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships while delivering results in a highly complex, matrixed global organisation.
- Strong drive, excellent communication skills and character qualities that match with company core values and inspires others to follow and act
- Executive presence to lead and manage highly strategic global partners.
- Experience selling or selling against competitive Digital Solutions a bonus
- Strong executive selling and business development skills; proven ability to understand different partner GTM and Organisational models.
- Understanding of service offering creation, marketing, lead generation and professional services organisation key performance indicators.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form. Posting Statement
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.