Senior Manager Digital Insights Analytics
Senior Manager Data and Decision Science (12 month secondment / max term agreement) See yourself in the team:
The Data and Decision Science (DDS) team aspires to be the best analytics team in the world at engaging customers and delivering value for the organisation.
As the Group's experts in digital data, the DDS DOT (Digital Operations & Technology) team make data matter by:
- Turning our data into actionable insights
- Creating self-service methods to enable teams across DOT to make data driven decisions
- Championing experimentation governance and design
- Role modelling data management
We support all DOT domains with our expertise in web analytics, experimentation, insights and building self-service data visualisation tools. Roles and Responsibilities:
From delivering on our Financial Wellbeing purpose to creating & optimising globally recognised digital features, we want you to be at the heart of the action. You will work directly with scrum teams and management to provide insights and advice that will help shape customers' digital experiences of the future. More specifically:
We are interested in hearing from you...
- Leading a high performing team responsible for delivering analytics and insights, reporting, experimentation support and problem solving
- Proactively driving strategic insights and making recommendations to optimise digital experiences across the CommBank App, NetBank and other digital platforms (including analysis on feature usage, digital sales, experimentation, customer journey mapping etc.). Includes communicating to the team and stakeholders for execution.
- Effectively prioritising work items across competing demands by applying the value / effort trade-off
- Create visibility of the customer experience journey including online and offline customer interactions by drawing on existing data sources such as the Group Data Warehouse and Omnia based big data solutions
- Communicate effectively and persuasively (verbal and written) to project teams and business leaders
- Pull together disparate pieces of information and compile these into a meaningful story that drives change
- Experience in managing and leading teams
- Experience with providing analysis & insights across online and offline channels, and superior understanding of working with complex data sources and constructs
- Superior data visualisation, reporting and insight capability
- Superior stakeholder management and influencing to ensure execution of high priority opportunities
- Proven ability to think creatively and solve problems that are both operational and strategic in nature, using both qualitative and quantitative inputs
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills
- Proven collaborator in a complex business and technical environment
- 6+ years relevant experience (preferably working with digital data)
- Experience with Agile processes and knowledge of best practices in online and mobile channel development and digital marketing
- Knowledge of Adobe Marketing suite of products
- Understanding of financial services
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and experience in an analytical discipline e.g. statistics, computer science (data development and mining), actuarial studies, economics or engineering
- You are analytical, strategic, and a forward thinking creative-problem solver, highly capable of working proactively within a team, leading by example, managing multiple projects simultaneously while navigating through ambiguity.
- You are passionate about customers and the opportunity to build trust and customer advocacy through data driven insights.
- You look beyond the status quo to try new approaches and tools, thereby lifting the overall capability of the team.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 04/08/2021