See job description for details
Amazing opportunity to work and manage the finance team for a national disability organisation. Your new company
Amazing organisation that provides people who have disabilities with reasonable and individualised support services to facilitate access and the successful achievement of their life goals. Your new role
The Finance Manager will be responsible for undergoing financial operational duties.
They will be sure that all functionalities in these areas are running smoothly. The Finance Manager will oversee the monthly accounts are reconciled and complete reports for the CEO.
This role will be responsible in ensuring that financial reviews are completed with TLC's external partner organisations. Key responsibilities :
- Ensuring month end accounts and reports are completed and analysed including forecasting and cash flow.
- Leading the annual budget and financial audit process.
- Creating TLC's financial policies and procedures and review it making sure they are current and fit for purpose.
- Financial aspect of grant acquittals and proposals.
- Due diligence and financial reviews of partner organisations and acquisitions.
- Efficiency improvement and financial process streamlining.
- Identifying and implementing new system improvements.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in working in the disability field
- Possess sound communication skills.
- Understanding of system implementation and design.
- Experience in gap analysis.
- Sound knowledge of Fair Work standards
- Sound knowledge of NSW and Federal legislations, around tax, fair trade and NDIS guidelines.
- Awareness of the rights of people with intellectual disabilities and/or multiple disabilities;
- Ability to support and motivate clients to ensure that they can always attempt to reach their full potential;
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and relate to people we support and their families and friends.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team and contribute to team goals
What you'll get in return
- Previous experience with MYOB
- Previous experience with Xero
- Previous aged care experience
Amazing opportunity to work and manage the finance team for a national disability organisation. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508