Senior Finance Business Partner
"At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let's discuss what this means for you" See yourself in our team
The Financial Services division, led by the Group CFO, partners with all areas of the Commonwealth Bank to provide financial control and specialist advice on financial management and strategy.
This role is responsible for assisting the Executive Manager to provide financial support to Digital Operations and Technology (DOT). DOT is responsible for the technology that underpins the Retail Bank across its digital platform as well as the branch / ATM network. Do work that matters
You will assist the Executive Manager in:
We're interested in hearing from people who have
- Planning, designing and managing of key finance deliverables and across the team, including month end close, financial reporting, annual budget and quarterly forecasts, including driver based plans in support of insightful analytics and business performance management
- Collaboration with peers and leveraging the team to provide a consolidated view of financial results and analysis to the business
- Acting as a key interface and co-ordination point to key business and finance stakeholders, utilising your stakeholder management skills to influence and drive outcomes and disseminating tasks across the team
- Supporting the negotiation and renewal of large commercial contracts including evaluating vendor proposals
- Recommending and supporting cost optimisation initiatives and cost control processes - liaising with the business on productivity savings tracking, the review of resourcing requests and key contract reviews
- Support BU stakeholders and Finance by providing strong financial management services and decision support including involvement in investment initiative business cases
- Creation and delivery (in both verbal and written form) of crisp, concise and impactful material to assist in driving business outcomes and enhanced cost transparency
- CA / CPA, or CFA Qualification and up to 5+ years post qualification experience
- People management and leadership experience including the ability to work autonomously, prioritise and manage workload, development of staff and team culture
- Strong stakeholder management skills with proven experience in advising, challenging and influencing senior stakeholders and business outcomes
- Strong commercial, accounting and financial management experience including financial modelling and analytical skills and understanding of operational business drivers
- Knowledge of the financial services and/or technology industry, including technology developments that are impacting Financial Services.
- Risk Mindset - All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 27/04/2021