See job description for details
Opportunity for Senior Test Engineer with strong experience in performance testing Your new company
One of the Australia's leading providers of integrated financial services. Enterprise Services (ES) is responsible for the world leading application of technology and operations across every aspect of the bank, from innovative product platforms for our customers to essential tools within our business. They also use technology to drive efficient and timely processing, an essential component of great customer service. Your new role
You will be part of the Quality Engineering Team and will be accountable for the ongoing development of performance test assets by adopting best performance test and engineering practice and innovative approach in experimenting with emerging Monitoring and analytics tools and technologies. You will continuously seek to further enhance non-functional testing, engineering capability and continuous delivery maturity. What you'll need to succeed
- Sound technical understanding of performance engineering, testing and analytics.
- Strong technical experience in working with performance testing tools such as Microfocus Load Runner, Performance Centre and JMeter.
- Demonstrable working experience in setting performance test framework for large-scale web and/or mobile applications using industry standards and Open-source tools.
- Demonstrable working experience in test automation frameworks and ETL frameworks.
- Ability to debug complex performance issues with respect to code or capacity with limited analytics available.
- Strong knowledge of Java and/or Python
- Demonstrable knowledge of Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD) and DevOps
- High-level understanding of Client-Server Architecture including load balancers and firewalls in an enterprise infrastructure.
- Demonstrable ability to analyse complex technical requirements, review architecture documents and solution design, and determine appropriate performance test approach and best engineering practices based on technical design.
- Demonstrable working experience in service virtualisation in a complex environment
- Demonstrable working experience in Web services, REST/SOAP/XML and API/Service based testing using tools such as POSTMAN
- Demonstrable working experience of Agile methodology, and Agile delivery toolsets such as JIRA
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
- An excellent opportunity to work for one of the BIG4 Bank in Australia.
- An opportunity to work on interesting and high priority projects with high performing teams
- Permanent position within Sydney based office
- Excellent remuneration package available
- Great culture
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. LHS 297508