Senior Credit Portfolio Analyst - Fixed Term Contract
The Credit Portfolio Senior Analyst is an intermediate-level position responsible for conducting credit reviews, credit approval and monitoring the portfolio to identify credit migration in coordination with the Risk Management team. The overall objective of this role is to manage Citi's portfolio exposure to clients and counterparties globally. Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the development of new techniques and improvement of processes and work-flows by applying in-depth disciplinary knowledge and integrating subject matter and industry expertise within Risk Management
- Develop recommendations to adjust credit policies by analyzing credit and financial performance and utilizing statistical scoring, segmentation, and regression and simulation techniques
- Utilize Statistical Analysis System (SAS) in a UNIX environment to perform risk, financial and data analyses including profiling, sampling, reconciliation, and quality testing
- Research customer and/or management queries using risk systems and data and support ad-hoc risk policy analyses and projects as required
- Participate in developing, testing, and optimizing credit policies, ensuring consistency and regulatory compliance, and assist in the implementation of those policies, processes and other related initiatives
- Manage risk levels for the entire credit spectrum across multiple products and retail formats and prepare risk management presentations for senior management
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Focus on project deliverable under tight timelines.
- 5-8 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of commercial risk analytics
- Ability to apply credit and risk principles toward business goals
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize, prioritize and drive results with a sense of urgency
- Proven ability to remain organized in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects
- Proven interpersonal, organizational and analytic skills
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
Citi has entered into an agreement with NAB to acquire its consumer bank in Australia which includes residential mortgages, deposits, and unsecured lending. The sale is expected to complete in March 2022. As this is a role to work in Citi's consumer bank, the successful candidate will initially be employed by Citi, but on sale completion, their employment will transfer to a NAB (or) a new entity that will employ Citi's consumer bank employees, prior to their transfer to NAB. Job Family Group:
Risk Management Job Family:
Credit & Portfolio Risk Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting